Thai-Style Cobb Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes6 servings (3/4 cup dressing)
- 1 bunch romaine, torn
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, halved
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3/4 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Place romaine on a large serving platter. Arrange chicken, eggs, avocado, vegetables and peanuts over romaine; sprinkle with cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk salad dressing and peanut butter until smooth. Serve with salad.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 382 calories, 25g fat (5g saturated fat), 135mg cholesterol, 472mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 5g fiber), 23g protein.
May 4, 2015
This recipe was easy to put together and follow. I wanted to try something different that I usually wouldn't eat and I thought this recipe was okay. With my own personal taste I guess this is not what I wanted but it was not a bad recipe and I loved that it had avocado in it with peanuts.
Mar 16, 2015
Just recently, I began cooking for one, and finding recipes with ingredients that do not come in large cans or other prepackaged amounts is not that easy. So, this recipe caught my eye, both because cutting down the quantity for just one person is a cinch and because this is my favorite kind of warm weather meal.... no cooking involved. I omitted the avocado, but used all the other ingredients as directed, and will definitely make this again. In fact, I may even make it for a bridal shower I am hosting in a few weeks. As a volunteer field editor, I am happy to give this recipe a 5-star rating. Try it... I think you will agree.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.