Swiss Cobb Salad
Topped with ham, roast beef, bacon and other fixings, this hearty salad has an excellent blend of flavors. A from-scratch vinaigrette adds the refreshing final touch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1/2 pound sliced deli roast beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- On a serving platter, layer the first 7 ingredients. Place dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Serve with salad.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 531 calories, 42g fat (9g saturated fat), 171mg cholesterol, 922mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Originally published as Shrimp in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.