Swiss Vegetable Medley
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower medley, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (4 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- In a bowl, combine vegetables, soup, sour cream, pepper, pimientos and 1/2 cup cheese. Stir in half of the onions; mix well. Pour into an ungreased 1-qt. casserole. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Return to the oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 195 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 417mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Aug 26, 2015
This is an easy and tasty recipe. I really liked the addition of the pimento and swiss cheese. I'
Aug 5, 2015
This is a very tasty side dish. The only thing I did different was, I used broccoli and cauliflower mix and no carrots mix.Also, eliminated the pimento because my family does not care for pimentos._nlfPA
Jan 28, 2011
My family raved over this recipe. Now, when we get together, I am asked to bring this each time.
Oct 22, 2010
for those that cant get family to eat veggies.. this might work
Nov 18, 2009
Very tastey side dish. I think this would have been even better if you used fresh vegetables instead of the frozen medley bag.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.