Veggie Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- Spread cream cheese evenly over each tortilla. Layer with romaine, tomatoes, cheese, onion and chicken. Roll up tightly. Cut wraps in half to serve.
May 20, 2013
It was amazing. I don't know what about it just hit the spot, but everything together tasted so good!
Oct 19, 2011
These make a delicious lunch. I have used deli meat instead of the chicken as well. I also like the onion and chives cream cheese. I make them gluten-free by using brown rice tortillas or other GF tortillas.
May 21, 2011
These are are yummy and very quick and easy to make. I usually make them with a pasta salad. Sometimes I use the onion and chive cream cheese and it's just as good.
Jan 4, 2011
This has become a stand-by recipe for me. I have tried different kinds of deli meat - ham, turkey and it all tastes good. I really like this combination. Today I tried it with canned salmon and fresh spinach - pretty good for a little healthier version. Good for on the go, too. One of my favorites!
Apr 28, 2010
Very good. I used sliced deli turkey instead of diced cooked chicken.
Nov 3, 2009
These are great. I also added red pepper strips. My kids ate them up!
Oct 23, 2009