Southwest Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 16 pieces frozen popcorn chicken
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread 1 tablespoon each salad dressing and picante sauce over each tortilla. Place chicken down the center of each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Roll up tortillas.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 506 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 1138mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 7g fiber), 16g protein.
Apr 14, 2016
These were a hit for lunch today! We used large lettuce leaves instead of tortilla to keep it low card. I will definitely make again!
Oct 5, 2014
Simple and tasty. I'll make these again!!!
Mar 16, 2014
Nov 12, 2010
This is an easy recipe to make and taste awesome. Our family rated this as a Very Good.
Aug 31, 2010
The wrong photo has been attached to this recipe. This will be corrected soon. The correct photo should have French fries in the background (not chips).We apologize for the error.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Aug 30, 2010
The picture is wrong for this recipe online. I originally found this in one of the magazines. This recipe is awesome! So easy to make & so delicious! My family loves this & we will make it often!
Jan 7, 2010
I didn't have popcorn chicken so I used chicken nuggets. Turned out great!