Turkey Lunch-Box Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 thin slices Muenster cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- Spread tortillas with mustard. Layer each with turkey, cheese, spinach, carrot, bacon, cucumber and red pepper; roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 345 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1450mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Aug 25, 2014
Nov 13, 2010
Quick and easy + awesome taste = Perfect perfect recipe! :o)
Jul 31, 2010
The cholesterol count is only 55 mg. To reduce the sodium, use the new Sargento reduced-sodium cheese and the Hillshire Farms reduced-sodium ham.
May 7, 2010
I haven't tried this, however I am wondering how healthy is this with the cholesterol amount and more importantly the high sodium content.
Sep 14, 2008
These are delicious! Occasionally, I'll substitute provolone for the Muenster cheese, arugula for the spinach or a slice of ham for the bacon. It's a very flavorful wrap.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.