Bacon Avocado Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle sauce
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chipotle sauce and sour cream until smooth. Heat bacon according to package directions.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise over tortillas; layer with lettuce, tomato, bacon and avocados. Roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 527 calories, 39g fat (7g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 12g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 19, 2011
Wonderful...made with some fresh Florida avocados. Had regular bacon. The buttery avocado along with the spice of the chipotle sauce and some garden fresh tomatoes made a great tasting summer lunch. You need two hands to hold this when eating.