Spinach Pastrami Wraps
“If you're trying to avoid carbs, wrap the meat around the other ingredients and fasten with a toothpick. Either way, they can be sliced and served for appetizers or kept whole.” —Rhonda Wilkinson, Levittown, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced Greek olives
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli pastrami
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese; sprinkle with cheddar cheese, onion and olives. Top with pastrami and spinach. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 482 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 1236mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 6g fiber), 24g protein.
Originally published as Spinach, Pastrami Wrap in Taste of Home April/May 2009
Apr 19, 2009
We made these for a picnic. Not bad. The kalamata olives added a lot of flavor, so it wasn't an ordinary sandwich. I did have to make an alternate wrap for my daughter who won't eat anything on it!