Spinach Pastrami Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced Greek olives
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli pastrami
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese; sprinkle with cheddar cheese, onion and olives. Top with pastrami and spinach. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 482 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 1236mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 6g fiber), 24g protein.
Apr 19, 2009
We made these for a picnic. Not bad. The kalamata olives added a lot of flavor, so it wasn't an ordinary sandwich. I did have to make an alternate wrap for my daughter who won't eat anything on it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.