- 8 large eggs
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into strips
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add ham; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Pour in egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from heat.
- Spoon a fourth of the egg mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close.
1 wrap: 341 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 441mg cholesterol, 1053mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein.
- Dec 30, 2017
Printed this recipe on a whim because I thought this would be an easy breakfast during the Christmas holidays. Much to my delight my 9 year old loved it! He said it was the best eggs he ever had. I thought they were very good too. Used Trader Joe's Heart Healthy Ham (slices) cut into squares. If you are trying to cut fat, just fry the ham in a non-stick pan just enough to brown it a bit. The Dijon adds flavor but not a lot of heat. Thought the mustard and ham added enough salt, didn't need to add any more. Really easy recipe.
- Aug 28, 2016
These were easy fast and tasty. I did leave out the mustard and used low carb wraps.