Savory Ham Wraps
Field editor Ruth Peterson from Jenison, Michigan submitted the recipe for these tender, savory wraps. "The great dressing is what makes the wraps so special," notes Ruth. "They're so easy to make, and if you don't have tortilla wraps, the ingredients go nicely with good, homestyle bread, too."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash salt
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients; spread evenly over each tortilla. Layer with ham and cheese. Top with lettuce, tomato and onion. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks if desired.
Originally published as Savory Ham Wraps in Taste of Home June/July 2007
Sep 8, 2014
Delicious! I loved this wrap and served it with pasta salad and potato salad.
Jul 29, 2014
I mostly used this recipe for the spread and it was good. I put ham chunks and shredded chedar with veggies inside.