Feta Scrambled Egg Wraps
My daughter jokes that I am so predictable when it comes to dining out. I always order chicken souvlaki. So I thought, why not incorporate my favorite Greek dish into a breakfast wrap? It's healthy, tasty and easy to make.—Mary Jo Kempf, West Seneca, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups Southwestern-style egg substitute
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pepperoncini, chopped
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Pour in egg substitute; cook and stir until thickened and no liquid egg remains. Gently stir in cheese and pepperoncini; heat through. Serve in tortillas.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 239 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 560mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Originally published as Healthy Greek Egg Wrap in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.