Feta Scrambled Egg Wraps
My daughter jokes that I am so predictable when it comes to dining out. I always order chicken souvlaki. So I thought, why not incorporate my favorite Greek dish into a breakfast wrap? It's healthy, tasty and easy to make.—Mary Jo Kempf, West Seneca, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups Southwestern-style egg substitute
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pepperoncini, chopped
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Pour in egg substitute; cook and stir until thickened and no liquid egg remains. Gently stir in cheese and pepperoncini; heat through. Serve in tortillas.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 239 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 560mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Healthy Greek Egg Wrap in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2015