Ham & Feta Omelet
Any excuse to have feta cheese and balsamic vinaigrette is a good one! We pile this Italian-inspired omelet with tomatoes for a great get-started breakfast. —Brittany Beus, College Station, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 slices deli ham, chopped
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinaigrette
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, green onion, milk and seasonings until blended. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edge.
- As eggs set, push cooked portions toward the center, letting uncooked eggs flow underneath. When eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains, top one side with cheese and ham.
- Fold omelet in half; cut into two portions. Slide onto plates; top with tomato. Drizzle with vinaigrette before serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 omelet: 289 calories, 20g fat (9g saturated fat), 410mg cholesterol, 749mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.