- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup granola
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: additional vanilla yogurt, strawberries, blueberries and granola
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and banana. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg, milk, cinnamon and nutmeg. Dip both sides of each tortilla in egg mixture. In a skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add tortilla; cook until golden brown, 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Spoon yogurt mixture down center of tortillas; top with strawberries, blueberries and granola. Roll up each tortilla. If desired, top with additional yogurt, berries and granola.
1 wrap: 399 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 9g fiber), 15g protein.