Turkey Guacamole Wraps
Tuck this smoked turkey and creamy avocado spread into warm tortilla wraps and add a dash of hot sauce for a little heat. —Margee Berry, White Salmon, Washington
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup torn romaine
- 1. Place first 5 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Spread over tortillas. Top with turkey, onion and lettuce; roll up.
1 wrap: 506 calories, 27g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 1045mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 8g fiber), 20g protein.
Dec 31, 1969
sounds pretty good to me ...but would use corn tortillas as my friend is allergic to wheat and glutten.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC