- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup torn romaine
- Place first five ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Spread over tortillas; top with turkey, onion and lettuce and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Guacamole Wraps
"sounds pretty good to me ...but would use corn tortillas as my friend is allergic to wheat and glutten."