Roast Beef Tortilla Wraps
Cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper give the cream cheese spread in these extraordinary sandwiches a deliciously mild Southwestern flavor.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 8 thin slices tomato
- 4 slices red onion, separated into rings
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cumin, salt, chili powder and cayenne until smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon on one side of each tortilla; top with lettuce, roast beef, tomato and onion; roll up tightly. Cut on a diagonal.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 404 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 1422mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 7g fiber), 23g protein.
Originally published as Roast Beef Tortilla Wraps in 2003 Taste of Home Calendar