Fajita Burger Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red sweet pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 3/4 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine beef and seasoning mix, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add burgers; cook 4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan. In same skillet, add peppers and onion; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- On the center of each tortilla, place 1/2 cup pepper mixture, one burger and 3 tablespoons cheese. Fold sides of tortilla over burger; fold top and bottom to close, forming a square.
- Wipe skillet clean. Place wraps in skillet, seam side down. Cook on medium heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and a thermometer inserted in beef reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 533 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 1190mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 34g protein.
Apr 26, 2019
I've made these several times, and am just now getting around to the review. We love these! I use my own blend of spices for the meat (we like it hot), otherwise follow the rest of the recipe. We love the concept of these fajita burgers! Even better when they're made on the grill.
Feb 11, 2018
These were just ok.
Jul 27, 2016
Very delicious. I ate it without the flour tortilla because I'm doing low carb. My family loved it also.
Jan 13, 2016
These were amazing! We did use one fewer pepper for family preferences, but these were delicious and a favorite for every family member.