Cuban Pork Wraps
Hot and juicy pork in tortillas may remind you of a Cuban sandwich with ham and cheese. We always include the pickles, of course. —Aimee Bachmann, Bellevue, WA
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3/4 pound thin boneless pork loin chops, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 multigrain tortillas (10 inches)
- 8 ounces sliced deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 thin sandwich pickle slices
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, toss pork with oil and pepper. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until browned. Remove from heat.
- To assemble, spread mustard onto center of tortillas; layer with ham, cheese, pickle, onion and pork. Fold bottom and sides of tortillas over filling and roll up. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; bake 4-6 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 501 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 1230mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 7g fiber), 39g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.