Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 5 min./batch
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 8 slices artisan bread
- 8 thick slices deli smoked turkey
- 4 slices deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- In a small skillet, cook and stir garlic in oil over medium-high heat until tender. Cool.
- Stir garlic into mayonnaise; spread over bread slices. Layer four slices of bread with turkey, ham, cheese, pickles and spinach; close sandwiches.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill until browned and cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 panini: 545 calories, 27g fat (12g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 1526mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 16, 2018
The Cuban is made with pork in Miami, not turkey. Excellent mixture of ham and pork!
Jun 1, 2017
I bought a local, sliced cracked wheat bread to use for these sandwiches. I also used homemade pickles for these. I thought they came out really good. I just used pre minced garlic and didn't cook it before hand, I just added it to the mayo. The only big change I would make is using less mayonnaise. I thought it was too much, in the future I would do less mayo and maybe put mustard on half. Overall, they were really good and super easy to make.
Feb 19, 2014
Great recipe to spice up your everyday sandwich!
Sep 7, 2012
Have made this more than once for quite a few people. It's the new favorite. Can't believe how so many different flavors can come together to make this so incredible!!