Thai Chicken Linguine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, vinegar and chili sauce until blended.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan. Stir-fry snow peas and pepper in remaining oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add eggs; cook and stir until set.
- Drain linguine; add to vegetable mixture. Stir soy sauce mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil. Add chicken; heat through. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 377 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 697mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 5g fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 3 lean meat, 2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 22, 2017
Excellent tasting dish and easy to make. I added extra chili sauce and cut down on the brown sugar.
Jan 18, 2015
Made this last night. Excellent. I added extra chili sauce and peanuts. Easy to make. Will save and make this recipe again.
Nov 13, 2014
Very tasty after we added additional sweet chili sauce, additional peanuts, and some salt. Next time, I would also cube the chicken in smaller chunks than I did this time.