Spicy Tuna Crunch Wraps
These quick-to-fix wraps are ideal for lunch or dinner. They're versatile, too —you can replace the tuna with chicken, turkey or ham. Adapt them to whatever you have on hand for a fun alternative to sandwiches. —Amy Smeltzer, Barton, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 pouches (2.6 ounces each) sweet and spicy chunk light tuna
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves (about 1 medium)
- Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; toss lightly to combine. Serve in lettuce leaves with soy sauce.
Originally published as Spicy Tuna Crunch Wraps in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.