Hot Tuna Sandwiches
This hearty sandwich from field editor Lucile Proctor of Panguitch, Utah is great eaten warmed or cold.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons each chopped green pepper, sweet pickle, ripe olives and onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 6 sandwich buns, split
- Combine tuna, cheese, eggs, green pepper, pickle, olives, onion and Miracle Whip; spread about 1/3 cup onto each bun. Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper; microwave on high for 30 seconds (per sandwich) or until the cheese melts.