Hot Antipasto Sandwiches
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 pound sliced provolone cheese
- 2 large eggs
- Dash pepper
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg yolk, lightly beaten
- Unroll crescent roll dough into two rectangles; seal seams and perforations. Press one rectangle onto the bottom and 3/4 in. up the sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with salami, ham, pepperoni and provolone cheese.
- Whisk eggs and pepper; pour over cheese. Top with roasted peppers and Parmesan cheese. Place remaining crescent dough rectangle over the top; pinch edges to seal. Brush with egg yolk.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cut into eight triangles; serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 450 calories, 30g fat (11g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 1420mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.
Jan 27, 2019
Wonderful sandwich! I served with fries and salad but this would be great with soup.
Jun 27, 2016
Good and easy
May 5, 2015
I recently made these and was a little apprehensive. I am not the worlds biggest sandwich fan. However, these sandwiches are amazing. They went so fast and we are already planning on when to make them again.
Aug 25, 2013
My party guests loved these sandwiches. I cut them into small squares to make them bite-sized.
Apr 23, 2013
This was delicious! I made it as an appetizer for a lasagne dinner and it was a big hit. Loved it!
Mar 25, 2011
Made these for a church function. They where great!...Thanks