Hot Antipasto Subs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup horseradish mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 hoagie buns, split
- 1 cup fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red pepper strips
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix mustard, mayonnaise and oregano; spread on buns.
- Layer remaining ingredients on bun bottoms; close sandwiches and wrap in foil. Bake on a baking sheet until heated through, 12-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 623 calories, 39g fat (11g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1861mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 30, 2020
Everyone loved these! I did not have deli ham so I substituted thinly sliced broiled chicken breast. Delicious! I doubled the recipe so we had sandwiches for lunch the next day. They reheat nicely. Thank you, Sharlene! We will have these again and again.