Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 mozzarella cheese slices
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, celery, onion and mayonnaise. Spread on bottom of buns; set bun tops aside. Top tuna mixture with a slice of cheese and tomato.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Top each with a lettuce leaf; replace bun tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 363 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 575mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Mar 26, 2015
Aug 7, 2014
Quick and yummy!
Jan 25, 2013
Quick and easy.
Jul 10, 2012
So good! I added some diced pickles as well, and waited to put the cheese on til the tuna mix was warm, then just put the cheese on broil for a few minutes.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.