Air-Fryer Tuna Burgers
My family was accustomed to traditional beef burgers before trying these fried tuna patties. At first they were hesitant, but all skepticism disappeared after one bite of this delicious air-fryer recipe. —Kim Stoller, Smithville, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 pouch (6.4 ounces) light tuna in water
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Optional: Lettuce leaves and sliced tomato
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. In a small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; fold in tuna. Shape into 4 patties.
- In batches, place patties in a single layer in greased air-fryer basket. Cook until lightly browned, 5-6 minutes per side. Serve on buns. If desired, top with lettuce and tomato.
Test Kitchen tip