Air-Fryer Steak Fajitas
Zesty salsa and tender strips of meat make these air-fryer steak fajitas extra special. —Rebecca Baird, Salt Lake City, Utah
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 beef flank steak (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Optional: Sliced avocado and lime wedges
- For salsa, place first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 teaspoon cumin and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Let stand until serving.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Sprinkle steak with the remaining cumin and salt. Place on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 6-8 minutes per side. Remove from basket and let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place onion on tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes, stirring once. Slice steak thinly across the grain; serve in tortillas with onion and salsa. If desired, serve with avocado and lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 fajita: 309 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 498mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch.
Mar 28, 2020
Hi, I recommend downloading over 172 eBooks with recipes from around the world. Over 100,000 recipes on over 20,000 pages. Visit now: SunsProfit.net and enjoy the best recipes from around the world. Best Regards