Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 15 min./batch
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Cooking spray
- Optional: Salsa and guacamole
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs and taco seasoning. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Spoon 1/4 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. In batches, arrange taquitos in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook 6 minutes; turn and cook until meat is cooked through and taquitos are golden brown and crispy, 6-7 minutes longer. Discard toothpicks before serving. If desired, serve with salsa and guacamole.
Nutrition Facts1 taquito: 168 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 336mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein.
Jun 18, 2020
Great recipe. This is the first time I have ever made these. I used ground turkey since I didn't have any lean ground beef. The filling made more than 10 taquitos.
Sep 7, 2019
This recipe is fantastic, if you want more, do not hesitate to look at this site https://bit.ly/2m64PN5