I love these any occasion appetizers. Spice them up by adding sliced jalapenos, if desired. &mash; Mark Webber, Valdez, Alaska
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 15 min./batch
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Salsa and guacamole, optional
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs and taco seasoning. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Spoon 1/4 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. In batches, arrange taquitos in a single layer in greased air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook 6 minutes; turn and continue to cook until meat is cooked through and taquitos are golden brown and crispy, 6-7 minutes longer. Discard toothpicks before serving. If desired, serve with salsa and guacamole.