Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups for Two
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with blue cheese. Roll up each from a short side and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise. Place cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in pepper sauce mixture, then coat with cornflakes. Place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, until chicken is no longer pink, 30-35 minutes. Discard toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 270 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 617mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 37g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Oct 17, 2019
Absolutely delicious crispy crust not too spicy we used Franks buffalo sauce. It will definitely be something we have on a regular basis
Sep 17, 2019
This was an OK dish. I liked it but it wasn't something that I would put on the menu weekly. Hit the spot for a buffalo style/bluecheese dish which I miss due to their normally high calorie count. I will make it again. Will definitely make the chicken pounded thinner. The cornflakes got a little soggy on the bottom of the chicken. May try panko or some other crust.
Nov 15, 2011
This was SO easy to make and my husband and I loved it. I used Cholula for my hot sauce and used Rice Chex instead of cornflakes because that's what I had on hand. This will be put in my regular rotation. I'm a runner and the taste and protein can't be beat!
Jul 29, 2011
This was quick, easy and yummy! A great chicken dish I will come back to again and again.