Grilled Salmon Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound salmon fillet (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; place on an oiled grill rack over medium heat, skin side down. Grill, covered, 8-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- Remove from grill. Break salmon into bite-sized pieces, removing skin if desired. Toss gently with salsa; serve in tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 380 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 745mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 5g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 2 fat.
May 7, 2017
A bit disappointed in this recipe. I found the overall flavor to be a bit on the bland side. They were ok just not a recipe worth saving to do again.
Feb 1, 2017
Loved the fresh flavors of these wraps. My husband ate 2 of them he liked them that much. All the flavors worked very well together.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.