Quick Taco Platter
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- Tortilla or corn chips
- Shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, chopped onion and shredded cheddar cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover a serving platter with chips; top with lettuce. Layer with beef mixture, tomato, onion and cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 219 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1121mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Mar 8, 2010
I have made this a thousand times and my family still asks for it. I love it!!!
Aug 5, 2008
I made this for 2 so I cut it in half and we loved it. It was quick easy and very good. Thamks Alice
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.