Quick Taco Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, onion dip and taco seasoning until blended. Spread onto a 12-in. round serving platter. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 226 calories, 18g fat (12g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 578mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Feb 1, 2019
I made this for a holiday party and it was a hit! Very flavorful and easy to put together.
Nov 5, 2015
This is a great dip! Super easy to make and always a big hit at parties.
Jul 24, 2015
This was a hit at my church.
Jan 5, 2015
Great, just add black olives
Feb 20, 2014
I debated between three and four stars. I thought the French onion dip would give it a unique twist, but really did not. It was acceptable, but I will not make it again.
Jul 6, 2013
This is sooooo simple! It is a hit at every party.
Apr 10, 2013
There were no stars for me to click onto but this is a 5 star recipe for being easy to make and for great taste. Made this for a baby shower I attended last night and the ladies loved it and I was asked to share the recipe!! :-)
Dec 19, 2012
Best taco dip I've ever made. My husband's coworkers have made me the official "taco dip maker" for any of their work potlucks. LOL
Mar 24, 2012
I added sliced olives and served heated up refried beans on the side. My husband gave it a huge "thumbs up". Will definitely make this again.
Nov 6, 2011
This is my daughter's favorite taco dip. We are asked to bring it for every get together too!