Quick Taco Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, onion dip and taco seasoning until blended. Spread onto a 12-in. round serving platter. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 226 calories, 18g fat (12g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 578mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Nov 5, 2015
This is a great dip! Super easy to make and always a big hit at parties.
Jul 24, 2015
This was a hit at my church.
Jan 5, 2015
Great, just add black olives
Feb 20, 2014
I debated between three and four stars. I thought the French onion dip would give it a unique twist, but really did not. It was acceptable, but I will not make it again.
Jul 6, 2013
This is sooooo simple! It is a hit at every party.
Apr 10, 2013
There were no stars for me to click onto but this is a 5 star recipe for being easy to make and for great taste. Made this for a baby shower I attended last night and the ladies loved it and I was asked to share the recipe!! :-)
Dec 19, 2012
Best taco dip I've ever made. My husband's coworkers have made me the official "taco dip maker" for any of their work potlucks. LOL
Mar 24, 2012
I added sliced olives and served heated up refried beans on the side. My husband gave it a huge "thumbs up". Will definitely make this again.
Nov 6, 2011
This is my daughter's favorite taco dip. We are asked to bring it for every get together too!
Nov 2, 2011
Very good and easy to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.