Easy Hot Pizza Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- tortilla chips or breadsticks
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; spread on the bottom of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Combine cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese layer. Top with the pizza sauce and peppers. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips or breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 134 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Jan 29, 2019
So easy. So delicious. I add pepperoni, sliced mushrooms, olives, and red onions too. This dip is sturdy enough to handle whatever you pile on top of it! Recipe can easily be doubled as well, and baked in a 9x13.
Feb 3, 2018
Very Good. Nice adding chopped pepperoni (1/2 cup) after spreading the pizza sauce.
Mar 16, 2016
Excellent recipe - nice flavor combination and very easy to prepare - served with multi-grain scoops.
Feb 23, 2015
Just okay, not a must-have-again
Jun 21, 2014
Everyone loves this! I had prepped all of my dishes, including TOH's Three Cheese Potatoes. By mistake, I used the cheese mixture of parm, cheddar, and mozzarella for the potatoes, into this dip. Wow, is this goooooooood!!! We couldn't stop eating it. Served it with tortilla chips, as well as Club Crackers and Ritz. The Club is my favorite with this dip!
Jan 30, 2014
Been making this one for YEARS! EVERYONE loves it and it is always requested. It's good served with Ritz crackers.
Dec 29, 2013
This was a big hit with the family
Nov 29, 2013
I made this yesterday, along with another appetizer and a dessert, to take to a family Thanksgiving dinner. Being a huge cheese lover, this was delicious! Very easy to throw together, and can be transported without cooking, so you could cook it when you arrived so it would be nice and hot. I partially cooked, then put it in the oven when we arrived to finish it and ensure it was hot for serving. Will certainly make this again!
Nov 3, 2013
hi I'm roselle ram I'm going make ur dip for Thanksgiving it looks awesome . Have the Best Thanksgiving to all to families we all rock
Oct 28, 2013
We have made this for years as a quick appetizer for the kids (who are now adults). Kids loved it, especially after football, basketball practice. I would add a little bit of finely chopped onion the mixture. Nephews loved it too!