Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 2-1/2 hours
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Assorted crackers
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise, mushrooms, olives, pepperoni and onion.
- Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 hours; stir. Cover and cook 1 hour longer or until heated through. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 249 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 478mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Feb 24, 2017
Excellent! Served at a "Ladies" Get-together" and it was a huge hit. Added some chopped pepperoni
Mar 27, 2015
Do you have to use a slow cooker? Has anyone made this in the microwave? Looks and sounds wonderful!
Feb 26, 2015
5 Star Absolutely Delicious
Oct 18, 2014
Good for a quick TV snack. Eat it fast though-it turns pretty thick when it cools down.
Jun 2, 2013
Every Friday night my family does pizza night. I love this dip and will be using it for fondue themed dinners with several sides to dip in it. Instead of crackers you could use bread steaks, toasted french bread, pizza crust cut into strips, and pita chips. I'm also thinking about trying chunks of grilled chicken dipped into it too. YUM!
Dec 31, 2012
I've made this recipe several times. It's one my son requests. The only tweak I do is I add a heaping 1/2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.