- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and macaroni. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and seasonings.
- Spoon over macaroni. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
1 cup: 153 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 370mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.