Pizza Lover’s Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 7 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 jars (14 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add pizza sauce.
- Drain noodles and add to skillet; toss to coat. Transfer half of the noodle mixture to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the pepperoni and cheese. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 4, 2018
This was even tastier the next day. In the future I will prep the day before. I cooked chopped onion with the sausage. Next time I think I will use hamburger and elbow macaroni instead and cut the pepperoni (used turkey pepperoni) in half or quarters. Added a little more of the cheese on the top. If all goes well, the rating may be increased. It is a very heavy/hearty meal. For left overs, pasta water was saved to mix in to loosen it up for reheating.