Supreme Pizza Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
Makes2 casseroles (8 servings each)
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the mushrooms, tomato sauce, pizza sauce, tomato paste, sugar and seasonings. Drain pasta; stir into meat sauce.
- Divide half of the mixture between two greased 2-qt. baking dishes; sprinkle each with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Top each with pepperoni and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nov 22, 2013
I made this with spaghetti & just the pasta sauce, Best "casserole" EVER........!! yummmmmm......
Oct 2, 2012
we loved this since there are only two of us at home i made one casserole instead of two and i also added black olives we had enough left over for our lunch the next day i will be making this again
Sep 19, 2011
Is this a typo? 8 ounces of fettucine and 16 servings? So everyone gets 1/2 ounce of pasta? I realize there is other stuff in there too, but that makes NO sense!
Sep 19, 2011
I added a can of sliced black olives and some cooked, crumbled Italian sausage. I didn't have the pizza sauce, so I used a jar of Prego, and it came out great.
Mar 23, 2011
My family of 8 LOVES this dish! I add a little italian seasoning in with mine. I've made this recipe several times and it's nice because it makes enough for left overs for the next day.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.