Supreme Bagel Pizzas
We used to enjoy pizza bagel bites from the freezer section, but found they weren't filling unless we made quite a few. Now we use whole bagels to prepare a heartier meal that's ready in a jiffy. It's nice that we can each add our favorite topping with this pizza bagel recipe. —Michel Potter, Caledonia, Michigan.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 plain bagels, split
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 20 pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place bagels on a baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Arrange five slices of pepperoni on each, covering the bagel hole with one slice. Top each with ham, bacon, green pepper and cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 308 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 1168mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Supreme Bagel Pizzas in Quick Cooking March/April 2005