Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Chopped fresh basil or arugula, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain pasta; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beef mixture, cheese, pizza sauce, soup and pepperoni. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. If desired, top with basil before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 329 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 885mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Jun 12, 2018
It was easy to make and good dlavor.
Dec 10, 2017
5 stars for ease of preparation, but only 3 on taste for my family. While it was good, it was too mild for our taste. If I make it again, I will use spicy Italian sausage for more flavor. Also, I only added 2 cups cheese to casserole & did not add cooked pasta until the end of cooking since I didn't want mushy pasta. I have a casserole crockpot so I can separate the pot from the heating element & I did put cheese on top of the casserole, put it under broiler & let it get bubbly for a pretty presentation.
Mar 23, 2017
Family loved it
Feb 2, 2017
It was good if your not watching your carbs.
Jan 31, 2017
I used mini pepperonis and Italian sausage and undercooked the pasta. I also added some Italian spices and doubled the mushroom soup. I mixed everything together the day before and kept it in the frig overnight. The next morning I warmed it in the crock pot for a few hours as indicated in the recipe (stirring occasionally). I received compliments and for how easy it was to assemble ahead of time, I'd call this recipe a success!
Nov 21, 2016
Love it! Easy and tasty!
Oct 5, 2016
Delicious! Definitely a keeper!- Theresa
Jun 30, 2016
So delicious and easy to make! I see myself making this for my family over and over again!
Mar 25, 2016
I added spices like other people suggested, plus I substituted the hamburger meat with Italian sausage. I took it to a church potluck and people raved about it.
Feb 15, 2016
So, so good. I used cream of onion soup. I don't like mushroom. It was really very good. I'll make this again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.