Hot Pizza Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 3 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- Breadsticks or tortilla chips
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Spread in an ungreased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate.
- Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese. Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper and onion.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is almost melted, rotating a half turn several times. Let stand for 1-2 minutes. Serve with breadsticks or tortilla chips.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 62 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 23, 2018
A friend gave me this recipe almost 20 years ago. My whole family loves it!!!! I omit the green onion and it is still delicious. In addition to the flavor, I love that it is made in the microwave.
Dec 12, 2015
i could eat the whole thing myself
Feb 1, 2014
I've been making this for years. It's in one of the Pampered Chef recipe books, I always serve with french loaf bread made in the Pampered Chef tins... very good
May 18, 2013
My big guys loved this
Mar 9, 2013
I made this for my friends. Huge hit! Served with breadsticks but they kept breaking. Luckily had scoops in the house. This is a keeper
Dec 29, 2011
I have made this dozens of times, topping it with all sorts of different things, the simplest being just a sprinkle or grind of Italian seasoning. I usually make 2 of these dips when I take it to a gathering. Always goes over well!
Oct 21, 2010
I have made this many times. Whenever I make this dip, it is a huge hit! I changed the italian seasoning to Presti's Pizza seasoning.I have made a Cheese Pizza dip, and many more variations of typical restaurant pizzas and no matter what kind it is, it always is gone in a flash! It's quick, easy and I have made it the night before many times with great success, just microwave right before serving!
Mar 22, 2008
I omit green pepper and onion because my kids don't like them and this still tastes great. It goes great with breadstick from a pizza place.