White Pizza Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
Makes12 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 envelope Lipton savory herb with garlic soup mix
- French bread baguette slices, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and soup mix until blended. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with baguette slices.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without baguette): 158 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 318mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Mar 22, 2016
this looks and sounds decadently amazing. I will now be very diligent in seeking and searching out .1 envelope Lipton savory herb with garlic soup mix.California residents: anyone know a for sure place?
Nov 26, 2015
I tried this dip and we loved it. I used cottage cheese and it worked fine.I also do not think you should give a recipe one star when you have not tried it. If you haven't tried it you don't know how it works or tastes. How can you give it one-star as if it's a bad recipe?
Nov 15, 2015
This is a great dip! My family loves it and I make it often for them. I use whole milk cottage cheese in place of ricotta sometimes and it's just as good. I don't recommend fat free cottage cheese, I tried it once and it didn't work. I have trouble finding the soup mix in the stores nearby so when I do find it I buy a bunch of boxes. You can also buy it on Amazon, last time I looked. For the person who asked about using any brand of cheese, yes you can.
Oct 18, 2015
Sounds yummy, but never heard of Galbani Cheeses--can I substitute any Ricotta or mozzarella cheese? I'm assuming Galbani is a brand name in a certain area? Can't give more than 1 star because I haven't tried it yet
Sep 29, 2015
I was glad to find this recipe again.... I used to make it all the time, it's quick, easy and different. I have had a hard time finding the soup, but did(about 60 miles from here so bought 6 pkgs). Took it to a party last weekend and it was a big hit!! I also add diced onion. Thanks!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.