Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 1 cup
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, sugar, milk and extract; mix until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls. Dip strawberries into cheesecake mixture, then into crumbs.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 104 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 24, 2016
This tasted GREAT! It was a little watery though and I didn't think the dip stuck to the strawberry as much as I would have liked. Next time I will add a bit more cream cheese and a bit less sour cream. I am not even sure if it needed the graham cracker crumbs.
Dec 27, 2012
Strawberries dipped in cheesecakesoooo good yum :o)
Mar 20, 2011
Excellent!!! This was a hit at my party!