Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 1 cup
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, sugar, milk and extract; mix until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls. Dip strawberries into cheesecake mixture, then into crumbs.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 104 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 24, 2016
This tasted GREAT! It was a little watery though and I didn't think the dip stuck to the strawberry as much as I would have liked. Next time I will add a bit more cream cheese and a bit less sour cream. I am not even sure if it needed the graham cracker crumbs.
Dec 27, 2012
Strawberries dipped in cheesecakesoooo good yum :o)
Mar 20, 2011
Excellent!!! This was a hit at my party!