- 1 package (32 ounces) Velveeta, cubed
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- French bread baguette, sliced and toasted, and assorted fresh vegetables
- In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the cheese, crab, tomatoes and shrimp. Cover and cook on low 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with baguette slices and vegetables.
1/4 cup: 172 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 791mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.