Seafood Cheese Dip
This cheesy recipe has a nice combination of seafood flavors and clings beautifully to slices of bread. —Michelle Domm, Atlanta, New York
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 1-1/2 hours
- 1 package (32 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- French bread baguettes, sliced and toasted
- In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the cheese, crab, tomatoes and shrimp. Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with baguette slices.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 172 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 791mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Originally published as Hot Seafood Cheese Dip in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.