Crab Sushi Dip
If your gang loves sushi like mine does, they’ll enjoy this California-style dip of crab and nori. For a Texas version, add avocado and jalapeno. —Kristina Arrieta, Point Venture, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat
- 2 nori sheets
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared wasabi
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Additional thinly sliced green onions
- Rice crackers
- Place crab in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut nori into small pieces. In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, green onions and wasabi. Stir in crab and nori.
- Shape crab mixture into a disk; place on a shallow serving plate. Pour soy sauce around disk. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve with crackers.
Editor's NoteLook for nori sheets in the international foods section.
Originally published as Cali Sushi Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015