Warm Crab & Spinach Dip
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) softened cream cheese, cubed
- 1 package (5.2 ounces) Boursin garlic and fine herbs cheese
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Blue tortilla chips
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and Boursin until melted. Add milk, cream and wine, stirring constantly.
- Add seafood seasoning, Worcestershire, hot sauce and red pepper flakes. Stir in crab, spinach and cheddar cheese until cheese melts and mixture is bubbly. Serve warm with blue tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 170 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 421mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 29, 2017
I added sun-dried tomatoes for flavor
Jan 2, 2017
OMG! This has got to be the best crab dip recipe I have ever eaten. It was easy to make and so incredibly delicious that I feel the recipe is restaurant quality. It also re-heated very well the next day in the microwave without any taste or textural issues. My husband raved about it and asked for me to make it again for Super Bowl Sunday! This is a must try for all crab dip lovers.
Nov 24, 2016
Incredible! So easy and delicious!