Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) flaked imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients until smooth. Spread in a 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover and bake 5 minutes more. Serve with crackers, celery sticks or other raw vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 161 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 301mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 6, 2015
Delicious, we all loved it! Super easy, very tasty!
Dec 26, 2014
Took this dip to a Christmas potluck yesterday. I doubled the recipe, used real crab and an equal amount of tiny shrimp and added just a bit of lemon zest because my family loves the taste of lemon with seafood. The dip was a big hit and pretty much stole the show! Thanks for sharing it.
Dec 12, 2014
This is best served cold with no baking.