Horseradish Crab Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Celery sticks
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, picante sauce and horseradish until blended. Stir in crab. Serve with celery.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 119 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 lean meat.
Apr 8, 2012
Everybody loved this dip. It has just the right hotness from the horseradish.
Mar 3, 2012
Horseradishes seem to come in different strengths; you can never take it back out, so start off easy.
May 29, 2010
I like horseradish, so this dip intrigued me, but I still found it a bit overwhelming. I tried to adjust it with some sour cream, which helped some, but it went pretty much untouched at a party.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.