Horseradish Crab Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Celery sticks
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, picante sauce and horseradish until blended. Stir in crab. Serve with celery.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 119 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 8, 2012
Everybody loved this dip. It has just the right hotness from the horseradish.
Mar 3, 2012
Horseradishes seem to come in different strengths; you can never take it back out, so start off easy.
May 29, 2010
I like horseradish, so this dip intrigued me, but I still found it a bit overwhelming. I tried to adjust it with some sour cream, which helped some, but it went pretty much untouched at a party.