Honey Horseradish Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound cold peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), optional
- 1/2 pound cold fresh sugar snap peas, optional
- Combine yogurt, mustard, honey and horseradish; refrigerate 1 hour. If desired, serve with cold cooked shrimp and sugar snap peas.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 54 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 10, 2018
Lovely. Yummy, creamy, delicious. Easy to make. My daughter made this. She put it into a ham/Swiss sandwich & grilled the sandwich. This is good with roast beef. I will never eat roast beef or ham & Swiss w/o this! We do only put 2 tbsps. of honey for less sweetness, but heavens, this is good.
Jun 29, 2017
Substituted Splenda for honey. (I am a diabetic.) Excellent recipe!
May 23, 2017
I have a party coming up this weekend, so I tested this easy recipe.. and it is definitely a winner. It will be part of my go-to list for future events.