Honey Horseradish Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), optional
- 1/2 pound fresh sugar snap peas, optional
- Combine yogurt, mustard, honey and horseradish; refrigerate 1 hour. If desired, serve with cold cooked shrimp and sugar snap peas.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 54 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Apr 10, 2018
Lovely. Yummy, creamy, delicious. Easy to make. My daughter made this. She put it into a ham/Swiss sandwich & grilled the sandwich. This is good with roast beef. I will never eat roast beef or ham & Swiss w/o this! We do only put 2 tbsps. of honey for less sweetness, but heavens, this is good.
Jun 29, 2017
Substituted Splenda for honey. (I am a diabetic.) Excellent recipe!
May 23, 2017
I have a party coming up this weekend, so I tested this easy recipe.. and it is definitely a winner. It will be part of my go-to list for future events.