Asparagus with Horseradish Dip
This is a great hot weather party dip. Serve asparagus on a decorative platter with lemon wedges on the side for garnish. A great flavor variation is to use chopped garlic in place of the horseradish. —Mildred Lynn Caruso, Brighton, Tennessee
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 32 fresh asparagus spears (about 2 pounds), trimmed
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place asparagus in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam until crisp-tender, 2-4 minutes. Drain and immediately place in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with asparagus.