Creamy Horseradish Dip
In this simple-to-prepare vegetable dip, horseradish shines through without being too overpowering.—Barbara Coleman, Dunbar, West Virginia
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1 cup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 23 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Originally published as Creamy Horseradish Dip in Taste of Home December/January 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.